Our Mission & Vision:
“We are committed to provide laboratory services with unrelenting attention to clinical excellence, timely services, and healthy environment.”
“To provide excellent diagnostics services at affordable cost on time, every time.”
The Department of Laboratory Medicine at the Padmashree Diagnostics, Bangalore is dedicated to clinical services, research and teaching. We also provide Consultation & Advisory services.
Padmashree Diagnostics is NABL Accredited since 2009. (Accreditation by NABL – Information)
- Our Department of Laboratory Medicine is completely dedicated to clinical services, research and teaching. The department supports technicians (both in-house and other lab) by performing testing services for diagnostics and therapeutic evaluations. We also take up Consulting and Advisory assignments.
- Our Clinical Laboratory has over 40 trained staff such as – Pathologists, Clinical Biochemists, Microbiologists, Physicians, medical technologists & technicians, Histotechnologists, Cytotechnologists, Phlebotomists, lab & computer assistants that collaborate to live our vision of providing affordable healthcare to one and all.
Padmashree Diagnostics will continually improve the effectiveness of Quality management system by establishing, continually reviewing and fulfilling our quality objectives.
- We are committed to provide Laboratory services with unrelenting attention to clinical excellence, timely services and healthy environment for our employees.
- Continual improvement by setting quality objectives on minimizing delayed reports, wrong reports and improved client satisfaction.
- As well as complete compliance to comply with applicable regulatory, statutory and contractual requirement.
- This policy will be communicated and understood within the organization and reviewed for continuing suitability.
- Adopt methods and practices for examination and related activities that are suitable for the intended use and timely services maintaining turnaround time (TAT).