Dr. Srikanth K V is one of the leading Intervention Cardiologists, practices at Padmashree Diagnostics.
He good clinician and excels in taking clinical decisions, which have helped a number of patients.
His practice is guideline based, ethical and patient centrist, giving prime importance to the safety of patients when performing any interventions.
He has vast experience in managing Acute Myocardial Infarction (Heart Attack) using Primary Angioplasty and has developed a keen interest in managing patients with Heart Failure.
He has experience in Optimal Medical Treatment (OPT), which is the latest trend in the management of Heart Diseases worldwide.
He is the perfect blend of Clinical and Interventional Cardiologist, which is well appreciated by his patients.
- Member, Craniological Society of India.
- Member, Indian Academy of Echocardiography.
- Member, Indian Medical Association.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Angina Pectoris
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Complicated Malaria in Pregnancy. 2003.
- Comparative Study of Cobalt Chromium Stents versus Base Stents. 2006.
- Drug Resistant Malaria. API. 2002