17 Years Experience
Dr. Chandrashekar A.R is a General Surgeon and has an experience of 17 years in this field.
He has been associated with Padmashree Diagnostics since 13 years.
- 2000 – 2001 Senior Resident at Mallya Hospital
- 2006 – 2007 REGISTRAR VASCULAR SCIENCE DEPARTMENT at JAIN INSTITUTE OF VASCULAR SCIENCES BANGALORE, INDIA
- 2011 – 2013 ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, DEPT. OF VASCULAR SURGERY at M.S. RAMAIAH MEDICAL COLLEGE, BANGALORE, INDIA
- 2013 – Present ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, DEPT. OF VASCULAR SURGERY at M.S. RAMAIAH MEDICAL COLLEGE, BANGALORE, INDIA
Special interest in
- Varicose surgery.
- Open laser surgery.
- Keyhole surgery.
- AV fistula creation for kidney failure patients.
- Minimum keyhole procedures for peripheral endovascular arterial disease.
- Diabetic foot management.