Patient Instructions in the Health check up packages:
For all health check up packages, you should report in the morning on an empty stomach (Overnight fasting for at least 10-12 hours preferable, No coffee, tea or milk except water).
After giving the fasting blood sample, have regular breakfast. The second blood sample (post prandial blood) should be given between 1 1/2 – 2 hrs after having breakfast.
The remaining tests are as follows:
- X-ray, Ultrasound Scanning – Ground floor
- ECG,ECHO,TMT, PPBS,PFT(only in the evening) – 1st Floor
- For Ultrasound scanning, bladder should be full.
- Fix an appointment with Physician, Dietician, Ophthalmologist (Eye) for consultations.
1. If package includes TMT, the patient should not take BP tablets on the day of the test & male patients should remove their chest hair.
2. Bring all your previous reports